Thursday, July 26, 2007

Detox

Now that everyone thinks I am nuts, let me say this, "I really don't care". I feel better now, than I have ever felt in my entire life. This new diet is wonderful and I have so much more energy, and feel much happier.

I was not sure what to expect. I was doubting if I would really feel any different, or notice any changes.

The first little couple of weeks suck, especially when you start going through detox. Your body dumps all the toxins into the blood stream and it can make you a little sick. I had some serious migraines for about 4-5 days. I had some other issues, as well, which I will not be discussing here......lol

Detox didn't seem to last for a long time for me, but maybe I am not through it yet. I just have to continue drinking tons of water. I think I am going to upgrade my steel water bottle so I am able to carry more water to work with me. I may also get a second 32 ounce glass container to fill and bring to work with me.